If this is a hard question – here are some thought provoking ways to start cracking that code. Write down the first thing that comes to mind, and then see how the patterns develop. Send me your comments on your answers. Inquiring minds want to know...
Happy discovering…be forewarned. These answers may lead to the dumping of any possible frump slumps…
· Barnes and Noble called. They want you to select the only genre of books they will carry for sale. What is it and why?
· You have a chance to teach a large audience three things – what are they?
· You can pick three unique and interesting jobs to have in the next year (money is no object and specific skills are not required). What are they, why do you want them, and how will they change you in one year’s time?
· What is the biggest personal challenge you have overcome? How would you help others overcome the same or similar challenge?
· If you could make only one major positive change in the world – name it. Why that change?