Followers

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Renewal and Brewing - Stay Tuned....

Spring is here (in the Northern Hemisphere) to renew the world, and it certainly has taken a hold of me.  I am inspired and energized by:
  • My March 2013 awesome and awe inspiring trip through parts of the United Arab Emirates and Oman
  • The international contingent of passengers on my cruise ship
  • Danielle LaPorte and her endless pearls of wisdom.  She is it!
  • My enrollment in Marie Forleo's Rich, Happy and Hot B-School (Hallelujah!)  She is also it and amazing!
  • Brene Brown's work - anyone who is inspired by the same Theodore Roosevelt quote that was my original 2001 inspiration when I was first diagnosed with fibromyalgia is a guru and kindred spirit
  • Gabrielle Bernstein and her May Cause Miracles and And More Ing to Your Life books (priceless reflections, meditations, and insights)
  • The copious amounts of Robitussin I have been ingesting to calm my cold and sinus infection.  The dreams have been intense and creative!
  • The lovely people who are following me on Twitter (thank you!)
  • A booked speaking engagement in Kona, Hawaii - paradise!
My mind is swirling with ideas and thoughts to share.  Nothing like spring to clear the cobwebs and dump a slump.  Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment