Followers

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Resolutions Resolved for Fitness, the Rest Resolved Soon...

I have been deeply consumed setting my fitness goals for 2013, which are a major part of my frump slump dumping campaign.  Challenged by a seemingly endless fibromyalgia flare-up, I finally settled on at least the number of major distance events, and the specific location of two of them.  If all goes according to plan - by the end of 2013, I will have completed 20 major distance events.  Get it?  20, in 13....so clever I (think) am...

My 2013 Fitness Resolution List (drumroll please...)
  • 1 Half Marathon - May 5th, 2013
  • 4 Marathons - June 23rd, 2013 is the first one, the remaining three to be scheduled
  • 1 PurpleStride Event - September 21st, 2013 (more on that soon!)
  • Yoga - once a week
  • Racquetball - resume play in mid February
From this moment forward - those goals are done, set forth, placed in the Universe, and now, to be executed.  How?  By putting one foot in front of the other...And in the case of yoga, one downward dog in front of the other...

What are your fitness goals for 2013?  Let me know - I'd love to support you in any of them.  Make them now, make them in a week from now, but be sure to make them.  Imagine how you will feel in a month from now if you start dumping your lack of fitness frump slump today?  You will already be feeling great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment